Court of Protection

Adults who are unable to make decisions for themselves are extremely vulnerable. They may need to have someone appointed, called a deputy, to act on their behalf.

A deputy can be a family member or a friend of the individual, or a professional. The deputy has a duty to act under the specification and guidance of the court and to ensure that the affairs of the individual are properly managed.

You may need to apply to the Court of Protection if you want to ask the court to make a decision about someones property, financial affairs, their health or their welfare; apply to be made a deputy for someone; make a will on behalf of someone; or object to the registration of a power of attorney.

Getting legal advice on divorce can be very helpful in making you understand the process and challenges ahead

Service Process & Price

Solicitors Luton - our legal process
Clinical Negligence Costs

No Win No Fee

Learn more about the way we make our money back,

Our PI Team

Photo of Phuong Trung-, our family law solicitor

John Holtom
John concentrated on disputed, complex, Multi-Track and higher value Personal Injury and Clinic Negligence, plus general civil litigation.

Photo of Marajan Uddin, our Family Law Solicitor

Sylwia Sikora
Sylwia comes from Poland but is a fluent English speaking Legal Executive who has been resident in the UK for ten years. Sylwia represents Polish clients across various sectors.

Contact us for advice